If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

If you are traveling with your cat or dog across state lines or to other countries, a health certificate may be required. We have a USDA certified veterinarian on staff (Dr. Jeff Rowe) who can issue interstate and international health certificates. Each state and country has specific regulations. We ask that you call ahead to get the most up to date requirements and regulations. Most common requirements include microchip placement and up to date rabies vaccine. Administration of anti-parasite medications are sometimes required as well. It is ideal to start planning several months before international travel. Allow us a minimum of 2 weeks to prepare your health certificate. Airlines also have specific requirements which can be found online or by phone.

For international travel you can find information at the USDA website by clicking here 

For state specific requirements you can find information at the USDA website by clicking here

Exclusive Offer

New patients receive 15% OFF first exam.
Call us at 603-643-3313 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.

THIS ---->https://vcaresvetnet.vetmatrixbase.com/traveling-with-your-pet.html

Clinic Hours

Day Open Closed
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
8:00am 8:00am 8:00am 8:00am 8:00am 8:00am Closed
5:30pm 5:30pm 5:30pm 5:30pm 5:30pm 12:00pm Closed

Our building is open every Saturday and we offer doctor appointments two Saturdays per month.
For after hours emergencies please call SAVES at 603-306-0007 

Newsletter Sign Up